Focus Meeting 2019 – Perioperative Medicine | Informações
15 e 16 de outubro de 2019, Roma, Itália
We have the pleasure to inform you about the detailed procedure for the ESA associate membership of your society’s members.
The process is as follows:
- The National Society (NAS) asks its members for explicit approval to become ESA associate member and to share his/her information details with the ESA (opt-in) OR the NAS informs its members that the data will be shared with ESA (opt-out)
If you prefer the first option, we send you enclosed an example of a consent template that could be used (but possibly you use an automated process where you ask for approval) .
- The NAS sends the list of members to become ESA associate member to ESA (email@example.com) 3 times a year: in February, April and October via the enclosed excel file.
- ESA will import the associate members lists 3 times a year in its database creating associate members with an incomplete profile (associate membership runs for up to 2 calendar years, afterwards associate membership needs to be renewed via the NAS).
- ESA will send the associate members a welcome letter (enclosed fyi) with the request to complete their profile and accept to receive communications from ESA. Only when this is done, ESA can send communications to the associate members.
- To those who haven’t completed their profile, ESA sends reminders in the course of maximum 2 years.
- One month before the associate membership expires, ESA sends a communication to the associate members that they should contact their national society if they wish to remain ESA associate member.
Via this link you can consult the membership catalogue including the benefits for associate members. Feel free to share it with your members.
Important note: if someone is an active member, he/she will not lose this status and benefits related to this active membership when becoming associate member (which comes on top).
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com